Qui, invece, troverai le risposte alla seconda parte della comprensione del testo contenuta nella traccia di letteratura francese della seconda prova 2016 per il Liceo Linguistico:
6) Willhelm feels out of place at the Hotel as he is much younger than the rest of the people who are staying there.
7) After breakfast the old people sit in the lobby to gossip and read the papers.
8) Willhelm had been out of a job for several months, and had kept his morale up by getting up early in the morning, shaving, smoking a cigar, drinking a couple of cokes, before waiting for his father to go eat breakfast together.
9) Rubin is a well dressed man, with poor expressionless eyes.
10) The Ansonia is the great landmark of the neighbourhood, it is a very tall building with towers, domes and festoons. In the weather of that particular day t looked like the image of itself reflected in deep water, white and cumulous above, with cavernous distortions underneath