La terza traccia della seconda prova 2016 di inglese per il Liceo Linguistico riguardava l'attualità. Ecco le risposte alle prime 5 domande della comprensione del testo:
1) Tommy Willhelm used to be an actor, or an extra to be precise. He is currently out of a job.
2) He lives at the Gloriana Hotel, in New York.
3) Tommy senses that his routine that he has kept up for several months will be disrupted exactly on this day for some reason.
4) Upon exiting the elevator, Wilhelm saw a pigeon about to light on the great chain that supported the marquee of the movie house directly underneath the lobby.
5) The guests at the Gloriana are mostly old men and women.