Qui, invece, troverai le risposte alla seconda parte della comprensione del testo contenuta nella traccia storico-sociale di inglese della seconda prova 2016 per il Liceo Linguistico:
6) It can be presented as the victory of some permanent positive principle over its opposite, or as a process of “correction” or “rectification”.
7) The past remains the most useful analytical tool for coping with constant change, but in a novel form.
8) It turns into the discovery of history as a process of directional change, of development or evolution.
9) What legitimates the present and explains it is not now the past as a set of reference points or even as duration but the past as a process of becoming the present.
10) The more or less complex and sophisticated extrapolation of the past into the future